"A fanlisting is simply an online list of fans of a subject, such as a TV show, actor, or musician, that is created by an individual and open for fans from around the world to join. There are no costs, and the only requirements to join a fanlisting are your name and country. Fanlistings do not have to be large sites (although some are), they are just a place where you can sign up with other fans."
For more information about the Fanlistings and TFL, please visit TFL's FAQ's.
FrancineFrancine Smith is the wife on Stan Smith of the animation series American Dad! She's the mother to Steve and Haley.
Unusual Things: Birth scars - Caesarian (Hayley) & Perineum (Steve)
Enemy: George Clooney (he stole the spotlight in her only television appearance)
Favourite Beverage: Mr. Pibb
Political Leaning: Neutral
Voice Actor: Wendy Schaal
- "You want to dance, bitch? Let's dance!"
- Stanley Smith: Shake it but don't break it!
Francine Smith: It took me nine months to make it!
- "You crazy bitch, I love you, you really got me"
- "Clooney, you smug bastard! Stop playing basketball and get married like the rest of us!"
- "Say Whaaaaat!"
- "Hayley's working at a boobie bar, and she trade shifts with Tina? What does Tina have to do that's so important? Wait, this isn't about Tina. (Gasp) This isn't about Tina! It's never been about Tina!"
- "I know what this is about. I may be blonde, with great cans, but I'm pretty smart when I've had my eight hours!"
- "Stan, what is he (Deputy-Director Bullock) doing here? And he's wearing Hayley's robe! God, I can see his junk!"
- "I prayed to a freaking elephant! How am I gonna explain "that" to Jesus?!"
- Francine: "You want your money, you unsupportive jerk? Fine! (Opens cash register) Here's your $5,000 back."
Stan: "You made all this in one day?"
Francine: "That's right, I did. Through hard work and giving people incorrect change."
- "Snacks for the Gun Club, I'll be back with the drinks so you can get Locked and Loaded!"