Original Title: チョコボの不思議なダンジョン 時忘れの迷宮 Chokobo no Fushigi na Danjon Toki Wasure no Meikyū
Literal Translation: Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon: The Labyrinth of Forgotten Time
Official English Title: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Released: 13 December, 2007
8 July, 2008
7 November, 2008
Theme song: Door Crawl by Ai Kawashima
One day, treasure hunters Chocobo and Cid happen upon a strange town. The town is Losttime, where the townspeople believe that forgetting is the key to happiness.
Whenever the bell on the clocktower rings, they forget their sad memories, aggressive impulses...sometimes even their own names.
Then a boy named Raffello comes to town. He is able to create dungeons out of people's memories and help them remember the past...
|Character||Japanese voice actor||English voice actor|
|Cid||Shinichiro Miki||Matthew Mercer|
|Dungeon Hero X||Kumiko Watanabe||Carrie Savage|
|Mayor Gale||Masafumi Kimura||TBA|
|Croma||Akeno Watanabe||Erika Weinstein|
|Volg||Akio Ohtsuka||Travis Willingham|
- When an enemy approaches you, attack an empty grid so they move towards you first giving you the first strike. Beware of enemies with attacks further than one grid.
- If you are surrounded by enemies (especially during a monster house), run down a hallway to fight one at a time. Make sure they don't walk around and strike you from behind!
- Choose the right job for the right dungeon.
- When the going gets tough, get out of the dungeon by escaping via the stairs or using the item "Teleport Wings".
- Max out (or upgrade as much as possible) your Talons and Saddle at ----- by honing and fusing the most powerful. This will give you the best chance in dungeons.